2005-04-06 - 9:40 a.m.
Some Things I'd Like to Do*
- Shack up with someone.
- See the Taj Mahal.
- Have a book published.
- Use my knowledge of Swedish in Sweden.
- Adopt a child from overseas.
- Get a job that satisfies my soul.
- Take more photographs.
- Learn Portuguese.
- Start painting again.
- Watch a sunrise from the top of Gaviota peak. [I had to throw in at least one thing within easy reach!]
- Lose 5-10 pounds.
- Sing in public at least once (we're talking karaoke, not Carnegie Hall).
- Have a love affair in Barcelona. [NB: may substitute Budapest, Berlin, Helsinki, Vienna, Amsterdam, Venice.]
- Try water skiing.
- Be a little less abrasively sarcastic.
- Move away from Santa Barbara at some point.
- Stop being afraid.
* Disclaimer: list not inclusive, nor indicative of future action. Subject to change without notice.
= = = = = = = = = = =